Why Shilpa was upset with Raj??

Celebrity Couple Shilpa Shetty Raj Kundra




She is one of the Bollywood’s most well-known divas who has marked her place as a popular international face after winning the Big Brother [Original Bigg Boss] reality show. He is the good-looking, successful and rich London-based businessman, who can easily charm his way into any lady's heart. That is how we describe this gorgeous looking couple- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra.



Shilpa and Raj’s journey is nothing less than a scene from of a Bollywood film, filled with controversies and speculations. But today, they are together, much in love, successful business partners and also the proud parents of a son, Viaan Raj Kundra. So, here we bring to you the love story of this lovely couple from Bollywood, Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty Kundra.
What started off just as a business acquaintance for Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra turned out to become the perfect fairytale. The two initially met at business meetings where Raj was helping her out for the promotion of her perfume brand S2. When tabloids were busy speculating a spark between the two, Raj denied it all by saying:

“We are just friends. I have a business relationship with Shilpa regarding her perfume.”




But as time passed, the two were seen spending more and more time together. In one of her interviews back then Shilpa, candidly admitted:

 "I am dating somebody. I hope he will be the one, but I don't want to say too much because it is still very early on in our relationship."

Without taking any name, Shilpa further added:

 “He respects and understands what I do, and it is nice to be cared for. I have been very lonely for a very long time, and it is nice to know I have somebody to look forward to seeing at the end of the day.”

Well, it was a clear sign for almost everyone then, that the man is question was none other than Raj Kundra.


Raj Kundra was very much married, even before he met Shilpa. Raj's marital status proved to be an ugly twist in Shilpa and Raj's otherwise beautiful love story. Raj Kundra’s ex-wife Kavita, reportedly accused Shilpa of being a marriage breaker. She said that it was because of Shilpa that Raj left her and their newborn daughter. She was quoted saying:

 “Shilpa is a cultural icon in the Indian community, but she’s not what she appears. She can have any man she wants- there are plenty of single men. She didn’t need to go after my husband.”

Shilpa was very disturbed by these comments, but she cleared her name and reputation by saying:

"I was really upset by what she said, she knew very well that I didn't even know her husband when she walked out on him.”


After all the drama surrounding the ex-wife, and other speculations and controversies (such as Shilpa getting pregnant before marriage), the much-in-love Shilpa and Raj finally decided to tie the knot. Shilpa shared her feelings before taking the big plunge:

"I've always said that the day I decide to tie the knot it is going to be for good. I have often wondered who the right person would be and I've come to realise that for me it is Raj. I'm completely sure he is my soulmate."


Raj on Shilpa: 

In an interview to the Filmare Magazine, Raj said:

 “It was love at first sight. From the moment I saw her, I knew I’d love her to be my life partner. She’s got an angelic side to her. Her homely side grew on me as I got to know her. She’s a great housewife. She’s a supermom! She’s the wind beneath my wings and I try to be her support system. We are each other’s strengths.”

Shilpa found her real life hero when she met Raj:

 “Raj is the ideal Raj, like Raj from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge,” Shilpa said in an interview. Well, here is what Shilpa wrote on her twitter wall last year on her wedding anniversary, "Wishing you happy anniversary Raj Kundra. My real life hero. (I) can't thank god enough for having you in my life. You are the best hubby. Love you"




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment